1. We give temporary permission to download a copy of the contents (software or information) on our website for personal transitory viewing or non-commercial uses. Further, this would entail only the grant of license and does not include transfer of title. The following activities are prohibited under this license:
- Copying/ modifying the materials;
- Using contents for commercial uses or for public viewing (commercial or non-commercial);
- Trying to decompile any software on our website.
- Removing any copyright or proprietary notations from our content; or
- Transferring the materials to other person(s) or any other server.
2. We have the prerogative to terminate this license if you are found violating any of these constraints. Once the license is terminated, you will be required to remove all the downloaded materials from your end, whether in electronic or printed form.
The materials on this website are provided on "as is" basis. We give no warranties, whether expressed or implied, and further, disclaim and negate all other warranties, including implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, warranties without limitations, non-infringement of intellectual property or other rights violations. Furthermore, we do not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the use of materials present on our website or related materials on other websites that are linked to our website.
MyFlightPal or its service providers will not responsible for any damages (including, without limitation, damages involving loss of data or profit, or those incurred as a result of business interruption) due to your use or inability to use contents present on our website. As certain jurisdictions do not grant limitations of liability for implied warranties and incidental or consequential damages, such limitations may not apply in your case.
5.Revisions and Errata
There may be certain photographic, technical or typographical errors on our website. MyFlightPal cannot assure the accuracy of the materials present on its website. Further, we may incorporate certain changes in our website at any time without issuing any prior notice. At the same time, we cannot commit updating these materials within a certain time frame.
Since we have not analyzed any website linked with us, we won’t be responsible for the contents published on any of these linked sites. Endorsement by MyFlightPal does not necessarily imply the inclusion of any of these linked websites. Owners will be at their own risk as they avail such linked websites.
All the claims related to your booking through our website will be governed as per the laws of the land without any regard to their conflict with other law provisions. General Terms and Conditions will be applicable for using a website.
- We identify the purpose for collection of information before or at the time of collecting your personal information.
- Uless we obtain your consent in accordance with the provisions of law, we will collect and use your personal information solely for those purposes which have been specified beforehand from our side.
- We will retain your personal information only as long as the necessary requirements are fulfilled.
- Your personal information will be collected by fair and lawful means and only after your rightful consent.
- The personal details that you provide must be relevant as well as complete, accurate and updated as per the concerned purpose.
- We safeguard the personal information of our customers against loss or theft, and unauthorized access, use, disclosure, copy or modification.
- We are always there to guide you with any of your queries about our policy practices related to management of personal information.
We are the commitment in conducting our business in line with the above-mentioned principles to guarantee the protection and confidentiality of your personal information.