All the details and particulars published on our website are correct to the best of our knowledge. We rely on our associated travel suppliers and other partners for all the information on our website. Several measures have been incorporated to ensure that every piece of information is correct and updated. Due to several obvious market complexities, these fares as stated on the website will be subject to frequent changes. Further, we may implement various changes in the uploaded data without any prior notice.
We are not responsible for any harm, injury, or loss that you may suffer as a result of your reliance on any particular piece of information as uploaded on our website, or on the links to the web pages of other websites.
Provision of discount offerings by MyFlightPal may differ as per the market determinants. These include booking dates, travel duration, blackout dates and prior notice. Please note that for certain bookings, these fares may be changed without any prior notice. Where you make a claim for discount savings, we will subsequently conduct a proper evaluation and assessment of flight packages before going ahead with the same.
Price Match Promise
As you make your booking with MyFlightPal, we expect you to be confident about our exceptional deals and efficient booking process.
So, if you find a lower price (inclusive of taxes and fees) for the same travel arrangements offered on a Major OTA Competitor’s website within twenty-four hours of your booking, we will conduct a price-match, whereby, we will refund the price difference after verification of your claim. Further, you may choose to cancel your booking with us, which also entitle you for a full refund.
This constitutes our Price Match Promise or“PMP”
Questions? Here are some answers:
1. How do you define ‘the same itinerary’?
The same itinerary means that every single element of each offer should match respectively: flight number(s), airline, itinerary, date, seat type and the number of customers.
2. What does ‘offered and available for booking’ mean?
This means that the itinerary as displayed on the other website is presently live on a Major OTA Competitor’s site and is still available for booking by the general public. This will be determined at the time of price match by our customer service representatives.
3. How can I notify you for a PMP if find a lower price?
You may invoke the PMP by calling us on 0203-034-0247 along with your MyFlightPal booking number and other important details of the lower-priced deal (flight(s), airline(s), itinerary, date(s), seat type and a number of customers). Further, you must also share the exact URL or screenshots to enable us to verify the deal. Our customer service will locate the lower fare from your shared details. We hold the right to deny any claims that we cannot reasonably verify as a result of incomplete information or for other such reasons. As our representative confirm that the PMP applies, we will give you the choice to either going ahead with the same booking with the refund of the price difference or booking cancellation with a full refund.
4. Are there any exceptions for the PMP?
The Price Match Promise will not be applicable for fares displayed membership program websites, group, incentive, meeting, charter, convention, rewards program, consolidator fares and other corporate discounts; or fares that involve redeeming a coupon or other promotions that are not available to the general public. Military, student, tour operator, government, vacation package, bulk or "Web Only" fares are also excluded. The PMP will not be applicable for “opaque” tickets (where booking information is not disclosed until after purchase) or for tickets issued under an “auction” or “bidding” model. It will also exclude fare errors.
MyFlightPal may release promo codes which are generally applicable for online travel bookings and reservations. However, some specific MyFlightPal promo codes could be redeemed only over the phone through our customer helpline centre.
1. We invite all our users to sign up for our newsletters in order to receive promo codes via email.
2. The maximum discount that you can receive from all our promo codes will not exceed the value of our ‘Traveller Assist’ fees and/or service fees (i.e., up to 70%).
3. MyFlightPal promo codes cannot be transferred, sold or bartered. Further, they hold no cash value.
4. You must enter valid promo code in the promo code link present on the payment page to redeem the discount amount. In case you fail to enter the code, you will not be able to redeem the discount. If due to any technical issues, your code is not accepted or the page does not show the coupon link, then you may choose not to purchase the product or avail the service. In such cases, we do not allow any credit after you make a purchase.
5. We hold the discretion to revise or withdraw MyFlightPal promo code offers at any time without any prior notice, even where you find other websites giving the same offers.
6. There will be no recourse for any technical errors that lead to non-applicability of promo codes, except for your right to desist from going ahead with the purchase.
7. In case we withdraw the offer, the promo code will thenceforth become invalid and our website and system will not accept any promo code that you enter while making the payment. At the same time, you will have the right whether to continue with the original price or do away with the purchase altogether.
8. The final price displayed (with/without promo code) will be your billed amount and under no scenario will there be any credits/discounts applicable after your purchase.
9. MyFlightPal promo codes may be applicable along with other offer(s).
We hold the right to reject any transaction that involves an error in promo code value even after the completion of the booking process and issuance of the booking receipt.